Every day we share information via social media ... so why not save or make money by sharing your Italian coffee experience?
On the site you can buy Italian coffee capsules choosing some of the best tasting Italian ( cartons of 30 capsules of 7.5 grams). No investment required: the coffee machine is a gift!
Join the Crowd, choosing whether to be a Consumer or become a Crowder. The Crowders are divided into different levels and achieve different titles according to the goals achieved in terms of Crowd expansion and volume of sales generated
Using the App, you can manage all your activities: monitor the growth of your Crowd and your earnings, request the credits, make the reorders for you and the customers, share the experience with whoever you want
Accumulate bonuses and credits on purchases made by customers belonging to your Crowd, in line with the Marketing Plan in force: credits can be used to purchase Crowd Coffee products, while bonuses can be converted to cash
The bonuses are recognized according to the degree of separation between the Crowder and the Customer who places the order according to the Marketing Plan in force.
The percentages of commissions are calculated on the monthly net VAT purchases made by any Customer belonging to their own network
The Crowder Code is the unique identifier of each Crowd Coffee customer and serves to position the customer within the Crowd. It is necessary to enter the code of the person who shared the opportunity exclusively at the time of the first order.
- Acceptance and modification of the Conditions of Use
- Rights of author, copyright and intellectual property
The content of our web site and in particular but not exclusively, texts, logos, diagrams, photos, videos, sounds, music, layouts, design, know-how, technologies, products and processes are of ownership Over the Dream S.r.l. (dealer of Crowd Coffee mark), or are used with the permission of the owners, and consequently are protected by copyright, copyright, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual property rights or existing owners in accordance with applicable laws. Except as hereinafter established, nothing contained in our web site shall be construed or interpreted as granting a license or right to use any contents of our web site. Vitha International Limited of the official licensee for the Crowd Coffee mark in the UK territory.
- Use of the web site
- You can download, view or print the content of our website only for personal and not commercial use, thereby preserving and reproducing every and any warning about copyrights or any other notice about the rights owners contained in any information or material downloaded. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, or broadcast of the content of the web site in whole or in part and in any way is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written consent of Vitha International Limited as official licensee of Crowd Coffee mark within the UK border. Vitha International Limited as official licensee of Crowd Coffee mark within the UK border does not warrant or represent that the use of any content published on its web site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Non-confidential information
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- Except as set forth in the matter of accountability, all materials, information and anything you find on the web sites are provided on an "as such", based on their availability, and without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, inter alia, the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Vitha International Limited does not warrant that its web site or their contents correspond to your expectations, access is not interrupted, and are promptly updated, safe and free from errors.
- Limitation of Liability
- Access, use, search and navigation on our website is done at your own risk and peril.
- The User recognizes and fully accepts that Vitha International Limited or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the web site are not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential damage to reputation, costs, losses, loss of revenue or profit, or debts of any kind that may arise from your access or use, or on the contrary impossibility to use the Website or the content thereof.
- All materials downloaded or in any other way obtained during the use of our website are obtained at your own risk and peril. Vitha International Limited assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may damage your computer or any other property due to your access, use or download of any material on its website or any illegal access or intervention on computer systems. Vitha International Limited reserves the right to terminate or discontinue any and all feature on its web site. Vitha International Limited does not accept any responsibility or obligation of any kind for any cessation or interruption of its website that results from the actions or omissions of Vitha International Limited or any third party.
- The content of our web site may contain incorrect data or errors. Vitha International Limited reserves the right to make changes and corrections and/or improvements to this content at any time without notice, but assumes no obligation to do so.
- Hypertext Services
- Our web site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Vitha International Limited . The latter will not be held responsible for the contents of these sites and rejects any liability or obligation in relation to their legality or functions. The creation of any hypertext link to the site Crowd Coffee is prohibited without the prior written consent of Vitha International Limited.
PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any proposal for the purchase of products Crowd Coffee is governed by these general conditions of sale. Vitha International Limited as the official licensee for the Crowd Coffee mark in the UK territory (also "Company" or dealer mark Crowd Coffee) reserves the right to modify at any time by posting a new dated version.
The present proposal will become valid from the moment in which the same will be accepted by the customer, in the reserved area of the site www.crowd-coffee.com acceptance must be considered automatically occurred at the end of the insertion of data from part of the customer
in the event of breach of contractual obligations on the part of the Vendor Company, the customer may freely withdraw from the contract and demand the repayment of sums paid.
- Shipment of goods
- It will be carried out under the care of logistics services which society relies and under the conditions laid down in the tender selected by the customer. The shipment of the goods can be carried out by the Company within five (5) days from the acceptance of this order which took place on the site. In the event of extraordinary circumstances not attributable to the company the seller (by way of example: breaks from work, unrest, difficulties in transport or in supplies of energy etc.), this time limit may be less, with the faculty of the Purchaser to withdraw from this Agreement if the shipment, after 7 (seven) days from registration on the site, has not taken place.
- Since the consumer goods, the customer must check at the time of delivery, the quantity and the status of the products and, in the case of faults and/or missing products, to withdraw the goods subject to the control of the content and inform Crowd coffee of any such faults within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the products themselves, preserving the invoice and the carrier BOL. Performed as just described, Crowd Coffee, in agreement with the customer, will provide substitute products of equal value commercial or will issue a refund by means of a credit in favor of the customer for subsequent purchases. Any dispute concerning the goods provided will be effected by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the goods to the vendor company (see contact details to the following art. 8).
- Loan and Guarantee of the machines
- The machines Crowd Coffee are loaned to the user as verbal delivery signed by the same. The loan is free. If the model chosen by the user showed particular characteristics / Quality, Crowd Coffee reserves the right to ask for a contribution toward the maintenance costs, aiming to maintain suitable the use of the machine. This amount will not be refunded.
- All machines Crowd Coffee are guaranteed directly by the manufacturer within the meaning of the Code of Consumption and according to the terms and conditions on the packages of the same. For any question concerning the assistance of the machine, the customer can contact the assistance Crowd Coffee: Customerservice@crowd-coffee.com
- Prices and Payments
- The prices invoiced for the products ordered are those in force on the day of issue of the purchase order, including taxes and shipping costs. The shipping costs are indicated separately within the invoice, Such purchases shall be made via the internet, the amount of the corresponding invoice will be paid at the moment of the order by the methods of payment are present on the site. In the case of use of credit card data will be encrypted for security purposes.
- Right of Withdrawal
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the order. In order to exercise the withdrawal will inform Crowd Coffee of its decision to withdraw from this Agreement by sending an explicit declaration by means recommended A/R: Complaints. Crowd Coffee (UK) Unit 26, Dunfermline Business Centre, Izzatt Avenue. Dunfirmline KY11 3BZ.
- The Communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is only valid if signed into their own hands by the customer and must be sent before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- Effects of withdrawal: if the customer withdraws from the present contract will receive the reimbursement of payments made in favor of Vitha International Limited relatively without undue delay and no later than 14 (fourteen days) from the moment in which Crowd Coffee will have been informed of the decision of the customer to withdraw from this Agreement. Said refund will be made using the same means of payment from the customer used for the initial transaction and without incurring any cost in reason of this reimbursement. The refund will be suspended until the receipt of goods or up to the successful demonstration on the part of the consumer to have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. If the customer at the time of withdrawal, will have already received the goods covered by the contract must return them within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment in which crowd Coffee will have been informed of the decision of the customer to withdraw from the present contract and at its own expense, personally, or by courier, with the modalities and the seats provided by the Crowd Coffee: Recess Crowd Coffee c/o Crowd Coffee (UK) Unit 26, Dunfermline Business Centre, Izzatt Avenue. Dunfirmline KY11 3BZ.
- The term is understood respected if the customer will return the goods before the date of expiry of the period of 14 (fourteen) days. The goods must be in normal condition, having been guarded and preserved intact, with the use of the normal diligence.
- The customer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the asset other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and the functioning of the goods.
- The Company does not recognize any payment if not made directly to the company itself so as indicated on the site.
In the event of a dispute, the forum shall be the residence of the customer, except as otherwise provided by the laws in force.
Crowd Coffee informs that the personal data supplied by the customer will be processed for the purposes strictly related to the management of the contractual relationship and the supply of the goods. It will be possible at any time to request information on its own data, as well as modification or cancellation of the same by contacting the Customer Service of Crowd Coffee: Customerservice@crowd-coffee.com
DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the Distributor Agreement:
Account Number: the unique number allocated to your Distributorship by Crowd-Coffee;
Customs: the Commissioners of Customs and Excise;
Data Protection Legislation: Directive 95/46/EC and all national implementations of that directive including the Data Protection Act 1998;
Distributor: an individual or individual(s) registered as an independent distributor by Vitha Internaional Limited;
Distributorship: the relationship between a Distributor and Crowd-Coffee governed by the Distributorship Agreement;
Distributorship Agreement and this Agreement: these Terms and Conditions, that include the Important Statutory Information and the Business Manual, in each case as varied by Crowd-Coffee from time to time;
Down line: in relation to a Distributor, any Distributor(s) sponsored by him, either directly or through one or more intermediate Distributors;
Information: any and all data and information obtained from Crowd-Coffee in connection with your Distributorship Agreement, whether oral, written, graphic, electronic or in any other format and including, without limit, specifications, reports, test results, formulations, formulae, technical information, instructions, designs, blueprints, drawings, statistics, personal data of existing and perspective Crowd-Coffee Crowder and know how, and data and information about Crowd-Coffee’s finances, operations, processes, products, services, customers, suppliers, personnel, distributors, contractors and business plans or any other aspects of Crowd-Coffee’s business operations.
Crowd-Coffee: Vitha Internaional Limited of Unit 2 Dunfermline Business Centre, Dunfermline, KY11 3BZ;
Products: goods supplied by Crowd-Coffee and services means non-goods provided to Crowder’s from time to time under this Agreement;
Month: each period from the First to the last day of the same month.
Up line: in relation to a Crowder, any Crowder’s(s) who sponsored him, either directly or through one or more intermediate Crowder’s; and “You” and related expressions means the applicant(s) named on this Agreement;
Website: any Crowd-Coffee website such as www.crowd-coffee.com , or any other website owned by Vitha International Limited.
- Words indicating the singular include the plural and vice versa and words indicating the masculine include the feminine and neuter and vice versa.
- These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any inconsistency with the terms of the Business Manual.
- TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND REGISTRATION
- This Agreement will come into force when Crowd-Coffee notifies you either in writing or by electronic means (email) that you have been registered or re-registered as a Crowder. You shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by ticking the acceptance box on the online registration form or (2) by placing an order once you have been issued with these terms and conditions or they have been made available to you whichever is the earlier.
- Crowd-Coffee reserves the right to reject applications to become a Crowder. Crowd-Coffee will inform you if your application is rejected.
- DISTRIBUTOR STATUS
- As an independent Crowder, you will run your own business and pay your own taxes when due.
- You are not and you must not claim or hold yourself out to be an agent, partner or employee of Crowd-Coffee or in a joint venture with Crowd-Coffee. You have no authority to negotiate or conclude contracts on Crowd-Coffee’s behalf or otherwise to bind Crowd-Coffee and you shall not hold yourself out as having such authority. performance of any Product, except as expressly stated in Crowd-Coffee’s literature.
- Your only financial obligations under this agreement is to pay for 240 coffee capsules or more on your first order and to choose whether you want to become a consumer or Crowder, you can change in the future.
- Distributorships can be registered in the name of a single individual or in the names of no more than two individuals as a joint Crowder. A company cannot become a Crowder unless, at the discretion of Crowd-Coffee, special permission has been granted in writing by Vitha International Limited.
- The parties to this Agreement can only be changed in accordance with the Transfer Rights of Crowd-Coffee Crowder at Crowd-Coffee’s discretion.
- You may begin telling people about Crowd-Coffee’s coffee as soon as your online registration has been accepted and acknowledged by Crowd-Coffee.
- You must promote the Products and Crowd-Coffee strictly in accordance with the Business Manual. You may only get Crowder’s in the country that you registered.
- You must not advertise, or promote Crowd-Coffee on any social media unless prior The delivery day is not guaranteed and Crowd-Coffee is not liable for any loss if delivery is delayed for any reason.
- The Products/goods are held by you at your own risk from the time they are delivered to you. If you provide any ‘leave safe’ instructions (thus requiring no proof of delivery signature) as an alternative delivery option, you will still be held responsible for the full value of goods from the time they are delivered to you.
- Crowd-Coffee recognises that there are occasions when Crowder’s and Consumers may find it necessary to return product(s) to Crowd-Coffee for reasons beyond their control and to this they should adhere to the returns process and procedure as detailed. You must not abuse the returns process to benefit financially.
- You should not attempt to induce new Crowder’s or Consumers by offering any discount or money off or any other promotional offer unless prior approval has been given in writing by Crowd-Coffee.
- TRADING POLICY AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES
- All Crowd-Coffee accounts are operated as payment With Order.
- If any method you use to make payment are not honored goods will not be sent out. To register on line the applicant must have an email address and a valid credit or debit card. The account number and online registration link must be supplied by the initiator/Crowder to the applicant by email or message, this will create a personalized number for your new down line Crowder
- You must not make promises or representations of any type to applicants about the Crowd-Coffee programme other than as set out in authorized and approved Crowd-coffee’s literature and web site.
- Crowd-Coffee reserves the right to refuse to register applicants sponsored by you at its sole discretion. Only on receipt of payment to Crowd-Coffee by the applicant can the application be registered.
- You must assist your Down line with training, support and motivation. You must also assist Crowd-Coffee in connection with any non-compliance actions relating to your Down line, including but not limited to providing documentation and any other information which Crowd-Coffee may request.
- PAYMENTS TO DISTRIBUTORS
- The rewards payable by Crowd-Coffee to Crowder’s are set out in the commission Plan as detailed on the web site.
- Only Active Distributors who are not in breach of their Crowder obligations are eligible for payments and rewards from Crowd-Coffee.
- You are only entitled to payments from Crowd-Coffee in respect of sales made by you or by your Down line Crowder’s as set out in the Sales Plan.
- You are not entitled to payments in respect of sales concluded after termination of your Distributorship Agreement.
- You will only be entitled to payments in respect of sales concluded in any given full period prior to termination of this Agreement.
- You may not use the Crowd-Coffee’s name or logo or any of its trademarks, product or trade names or designs other than as authorised by Crowd-Coffee from time to time.
- All advertising by Crowder’s must comply with the requirements of the Crowd-Coffee Advertising Code and Social Media Policy as set out in the Business Manual.
- If Crowd-Coffee so requires you shall promptly remove any advertising material media, regardless of whether such material has previously been approved by Crowd-Coffee.
- If Crowd-Coffee allows you to share your views at Crowd-Coffee conferences or meetings or in Crowd-Coffee tape or video recordings or contribute written material to promote the Crowd-Coffee programme you:
- will participate without fee for your services or entitlement to royalties in respect of sales of the recordings;
- will ensure that your spoken or written contributions are truthful and not misleading and do not infringe the rights of any third party;
- hereby assign to Crowd-coffee with full title guarantee the copyright and all similar rights in your contributions including all amendments to the same; and
- Irrevocably waive any right to be identified as the author of your contributions or to object to derogatory treatment of them.
- All intellectual property rights and similar rights in the Crowd-Coffee material supplied to you or obtained by you shall vest in and shall remain the property of Crowd-Coffee. Other than the right to use such material in accordance with Your Crowder or consumer Agreement you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in the material (or any intellectual property rights therein). All rights to use the material shall cease immediately on termination of Your Distributorship Agreement.
- You will indemnify Crowd-Coffee upon demand and keep it indemnified and hold it harmless against any loss, liability, damages, claims, costs and expenses arising from:-
- any breach of this Agreement or other unauthorized act or omission by you or by any person engaged by you (in breach of this Agreement) in connection with your Distributorship; and
- Any demand from or liability to the Inland Revenue, Customs or other competent authorities in connection with your Crowd-Coffee business.
- You acknowledge that the Crowd-Coffee programme is constantly evolving and that Crowd-Coffee may for commercial reasons vary its Products, Product prices and the terms of this Distributorship Agreement from time to time at its sole discretion, including without limitation the Business Manual and the Marketing Plan.
- Crowd-Coffee will give you not less than seven days written notice of such variations, unless they relate to your financial obligations, in which case Crowd-Coffee will give you not less than sixty days written notice.
- EARLY TERMINATION
- Cancellation Rights: You have the right, within 30 days of making it, to cancel this agreement (and to recover any monies paid) by giving written notice to the Company at the address stated in Clause 1 above.
- This Agreement will terminate automatically if:
- You die or your joint Distributor (if any) dies or terminates this Agreement (subject to the Transfer Rights of Crowd-Coffee Distributors.
- You may terminate this Agreement immediately at any time without penalty by giving fourteen days written notice of termination to Crowd-Coffee at Crowd-Coffee’s address stated in Clause 1 above.
- Crowd-Coffee may suspend or terminate this Agreement immediately at any time by giving you 7 days written notice.
- Without prejudice to the generality clause of 12.4 Crowd-Coffee may at its sole discretion, terminate this agreement immediately at any time by giving you written notice if
- you commit any material or persistent breach of this Agreement; or
- you breach any term of this Agreement and (if Crowd-Coffee reasonably believes that the breach is capable of remedy) you fail to remedy the breach within seven days after the date of a written request from Crowd-Coffee to do so; or
- you become bankrupt or you make any composition with your creditors or are subject to any similar event of insolvency in any competent jurisdiction; or
- All distributors are required and expected to behave in a professional and
courteous manner at all times to all customers, all other Crowder’s and to all employees of Vitha Internatioanal Limited and any other persons or companies that are associated with any other part of the group of companies that Crowd-Coffee is part of.
- You must not interfere with any other Crowder's business in any way.
- You must not use any social media platform or any other kind of communication vehicle, be it in an open forum or secret forum and, either under your own name or under the guise of any other name that is associated with you, to make any threatening, defamatory remarks or, which contain any language that is offensive or of threatening intent, indecent or
Obscene, against any other distributor or employee of Vitha International Limited and any other persons or companies that are associated with any other part of the group of companies that Vitha International Limited is part of. Such behavior is totally unacceptable and will not be tolerated in any form whatsoever.
- In all cases termination shall be at Crowd-Coffee’s sole discretion. Crowd-Coffee is entitled at its sole discretion to take into account any past behavior, performance, previous breaches, commitment to the Crowd-Coffee opportunity and any other factors which acting reasonably it considers to be relevant to your Distributorship and the potential termination of the same.
- CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION
- On termination of this Agreement you will be released from all future contractual obligations under it.
- Nothing in this Agreement entitles you to any damages, compensation or indemnity following termination or non-renewal of this Agreement in accordance with its terms.
- Termination of this Agreement shall not affect any rights or liabilities of either party which have arisen on or before the date of termination nor any terms of this Agreement which are expressed or intended to remain in force after termination.
- On termination of this Agreement you shall return to Crowd-Coffee all Information or destroy such Information where Crowd-Coffee instructs you to do so.
- You must comply with all laws and regulations relating to your business with Crowd-Coffee and in particular must make appropriate returns and notifications and where applicable pay all taxes, (including income tax, national insurance contributions and Value Added Tax) directly to the appropriate authorities.
- At your request, Crowd-Coffee will supply you with any relevant information held by it relating to your business as may be demanded by the Inland Revenue, Customs or other authorities.
- Customs to be importers of record, and that Crowd-Coffee may in those circumstances act on the relevant Distributor’s behalf to comply with the necessary formalities.
- You shall promptly provide to Crowd-Coffee such information as Crowd-Coffee may reasonably request in order to comply with any law including the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and associated money laundering legislation and/or any request made by law enforcement organization, regulatory body and/or any government or quasi government organization.
- You shall use the Information solely for the purpose of carrying out your Crowd-Coffee business in accordance with the terms of your Distributorship Agreement and shall keep it confidential and shall not divulge it to any third party. At any time upon Crowd-Coffee’s written request you shall return or destroy all of the Information together with all copies, notes and extracts thereof.
- The terms of your Crowder or Consumer Agreement and all discussions related or connected to your Agreement (including any termination and the reasons for such termination) shall at all times be treated by you as strictly confidential. You shall not disclose such information to any third party including by making any reference on any website.
- All of your obligations of confidentiality set out in this clause 15 and elsewhere in your Distributorship Agreement shall remain in place indefinitely and as such shall continue to be binding on you indefinitely following the termination or expiration of your Distributorship Agreement.
- Your Crowder Distributorship is personal to those named on the agreement and you may not assign, transfer, sub-contract, delegate or otherwise deal with your rights or obligations under this Agreement other than in accordance with the Transfer Rights of Crowd-Coffee.
- In a joint Distributorship each individual is jointly and severally liable for all the Distributor’s obligations under this Agreement and Crowd-Coffee may enforce those obligations against either or both individuals and release or settle with either individual without affecting the liability of the other individual.
- Each individual in a joint Distributorship hereby authorises the other to communicate with Crowd-Coffee and place orders on behalf of both. Communications sent by Crowd-coffee to either joint Distributor shall be binding on both joint Distributors. If Crowd-Coffee becomes aware of any dispute between joint Distributors, it may withhold payments to either individual until it receives written instructions to resume payments signed by both individuals.
- Any notice to be given by either party under this Agreement must be in writing and must be delivered personally or sent by first class post, facsimile or electronically by email. Notices sent by post will be deemed given four working days after posting unless the letter is returned undelivered. Notices delivered personally will be deemed given on receipt. Notices sent by facsimile or email will be deemed given at the time of transmission provided a satisfactory transmission report is obtained and/or with an acknowledgment or receipt.
- If any term of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that will not affect the other terms of this Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- There is no intention in this Agreement to create any right or benefit enforceable by any person, firm or company not a party to this Agreement and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded.
- No acceptance of payment or failure or delay by Crowd-Coffee in exercising its rights or enforcing your obligations under this Agreement will operate as a waiver unless confirmed in writing by Crowd-Coffee. No waiver of any right or obligation by Crowd-Coffee will prevent Crowd-Coffee from enforcing that right or obligation on subsequent occasions or from enforcing separate rights and obligations.
- This Agreement consisting of these Terms and Conditions, the Important Statutory Information constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement or understanding between them. You confirm that you have not relied on any representation or undertakings except those expressly contained in this Agreement, save that this clause shall not limit any liability for fraud.
- No variation of this Agreement will be binding unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Crowd-Coffee.
- This Agreement is governed by English law the parties hereby accept the jurisdiction of the English courts, such that any proceedings brought by you shall be brought in the English courts but provided that nothing in this agreement shall prevent Crowd-coffee from taking proceedings against you in any court of competent jurisdiction.
For not institutional web sites and social accounts
- Web pages (personal websites and/or social network) are instruments that are being increasingly used to interact and share content, opinion, knowledge, experiences and objectives between groups of people.
- If you are a Crowder and want to create your own page to share your Crowd Coffee experience also online, refer to these Guidelines and count on us to support you along the path.
- In case your page or your site do not fully respond to the below suggested guidelines we will be forced to ask you to change them, or even to eliminate them, with the consequent loss of the work done and the possibility to promote our initiative.
- CROWD COFFEE TRADEMARK
The use of the Crowd Coffee trademark is not allowed for the assignment of the name of not institutional pages / web sites / accounts. We suggest you to use your name and surname. The people who will seek you online will more luckily remember you by your real name than by some strange name of the site. In any case, the web addresses of the sites and email addresses must not be deceptive or misleading.
The use of Crowd Coffee logos and images in the sites or social profiles is permitted only with the prior authorization of Crowd Coffee. The contents of any websites must be subject to review and authorization before being released online.
Remember to update us if you make significant changes. In any case, expect that your web site and your social account to be periodically monitored to ensure that everything is aligned to these guidelines.
The commercial activities aimed at promoting and share your experience must be accurate and proven:
- Statements concerning the products Crowd Coffee should be referred to the letter and taken from the material or web sites Crowd Coffee;
- Performances of earnings or representations of the Marketing Plan may be submitted only if expressly authorized by Crowd Coffee;
- Any product or service other than those offered by Crowd Coffee can be offered, presented, or sold both directly and indirectly through a banner advertisement, a link or a frame on the websites of the Crowder;
- The inclusion of links to other Web sites must be explicitly authorized by Crowd Coffee.
Do not use the network to actively seek new customers; in this way you might annoy people and put at risk not only your business but also the reputation of all other Crowders and Crowd Coffee itself. Use your site to inform people and push them to contact you.
Remember that all contacts and personal information that may be collected are protected by specific Privacy Laws and cannot in any way be disclosed to third parties without the express permission of the person concerned.
All those who make misleading or false statements are dishonest in the best of cases and at worst commit unlawful acts that can damage their activity, their reputation and the one of Crowd Coffee. The personal information you want to share must relate solely to the activities and the results obtained personally through its commitment. Any personal pictures and any video / audio material present in the web site / social account must be professional and related to the initiative of Crowd Coffee.
If you are transparent, honest and explicit prosper certainly to obtain continuous adhesions. Speaking of yourself will help anyone who reads to understand why you have chosen Crowd Coffee and the reason of your online presence: always communicates and promptly to be a responsible Crowd Coffee.
- Tell us your story in an interesting and sincere way: Think about the positive aspects that you want to present, send messages and post that are relevant for people in you Crowd. If you want to emphasize your experience, do not do it with an intrusive approach - demonstrate your value simply by sharing your knowledge in a constructive manner, without exaggerations or rhetoric. Offering simple, safe and accurate advices you can consolidate your credibility and gain the confidence of readers.
REPUTATION, REPUTATION, REPUTATION!
The network is a tool that amplifies the reputation, both yours and Crowd Coffee’s: it is important to follow these guide lines to respect the values on which Crowd Coffee is based and consolidate your professionalism as a Crowder.
Statements or omissions relating to initiative and opportunity of Crowd Coffee, that given the context and the circumstances are not true, accurate and appropriate will not be accepted by any Crowder.
The web sites of each single Crowder, in explaining the opportunity to become responsible for the sale may not entice people to use products Crowd Coffee whether it is a business opportunity or sale, on the contrary the sites must clearly stating this specification. The Crowder cannot use in its website a language that describes the entrepreneurial opportunity of Crowd Coffee in a miserable or banal way.
IMPORTANT AND STATUTORY INFORMATION
- The promoter of the Crowd-Coffee opportunity is Vitha International Limited ("Vitha International"). Vitha International has the right to promote the Crowd Coffee initiative in the UK territory. Hereiafter, the document refers to Crowd Coffee ad the programme promoted by Vitha International.
- If you are accepted into the Crowd-Coffee programme you will act as an Independent Distributor for Vitha International, being products of coffee content and associated coffee products.
- The terms and conditions applicable to your Crowd Coffee Distributorship, including your financial obligations and termination and cancellation rights.
- The information provided by you and third parties in connection with this application will be used for the purposes of evaluating your application. If you become a Crowd-Coffee Distributor we will use information about you and your activities as a distributor ("Your Information") to manage the relationship between you and Vitha International and may disclose it to your Up line (as defined overleaf ). Crowd-Coffee may share Your Information within the associated group companies and other selected organizations, (including those fulfilling orders, carrying out surveys, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and credit reference checking and providing customer service), successors in title and, if required, to the authorities. When you reach high level of Distributorship level (as explained in the Marketing Plan your information may be disclosed publicly for the purpose of publicising the Crowd-Coffee business opportunity and your status within it.
- By signing this agreement you confirm to Vitha International that:-You are 18 or older; The information given by you in applying to enter into this Agreement is correct; You consent to Vitha International processing your information (including any information regarding the Sex Offenders Register); You have read this Agreement in full before signing and, in particular, are aware of clause 13.
- It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.
- Vitha Internaional Limited and the associated group companies may use your personal data for marketing purposes, to keep you informed about the products and consider may be of interest to you. Vitha International may also pass your details on to its preferred suppliers and to other carefully selected third party organisations so that they may contact you themselves with offers of goods and services that you might be interested in. If you do not wish Crowd-Coffee to use your personal data for the above purposes please notify us via email email@example.com or by contacting the Crowd-Coffee may from time to time provide you with the personal data of individuals who have expressed an interest in becoming a Crowd-Coffee Distributor. This information must be kept confidential and must be treated in accordance with the Data Protection provisions set out in the attached terms and conditions. Please note that Crowd-Coffee does not verify this data and therefore cannot given any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or of the suitability of the individual. You must only use this data for the purposes of contacting the individual about the Crowd-Coffee opportunity and where the individual is recruited must not make any use of the data for any other purpose and all use must cease immediately on the termination of your Distributorship Agreement.
Whilst we appreciate that you will wish to take every opportunity to grow your Crowd-Coffee business there are some important legal requirements that you must adhere to in the promotion and operation of your business. We have set these out for you in the Business Manual which forms part of these terms and conditions. Please ensure that you read this document carefully.
LETTER OF APPOINTMENT TO THE SALE
With the acceptance of this contract the undersigned advances a formal request to Vitha International Limited (Henceforth also Company and dealer of the mark Crowd Coffee) to obtain the appointment of Sale Representative (henceforth also Representative or Crowder) of the product supplied by the company in the context of the project Crowd Coffee.
The undersigned is aware of the following fundamental elements:
- The development of the activity of a consists in promoting Crowd Coffee products according to the modalities and the general conditions of sale expressly set by Vitha International Limited with responsibility in the event of non-compliance. The sale of the products shall be offered exclusively to private consumers, according to the methods and rules applied by the sales organization of the Company. It is therefore forbidden to the Representative to stimulate orders from retailers, wholesalers, or anyway by those who pursues activities of dealer. Sales can only be carried out by use of the platforms made available by itself, i.e. the Internet site www.crowd-coffee.com and mobile application related.
- On successful sales resulting from executed orders with the personal code of the Sale Representative forwarded to the customer, Vitha International Limited recognizes a commission as provided for the sharing of the initiative and presented in the Marketing Plan attached and available on the website.
- The Representative does not perceive any form of compensation arising from the mere sponsorship of new customers. The remuneration that he perceives from Vitha International Limited derives exclusively from the sale of products made by people belonging to his/her Crowd.
- No commission is due for sales that, for any reason, are not successful and on orders made by the Representative for his/her personal consumption.
- The Representative will not be entitled to any commission if the customer has exercised its right of withdrawal.
- The Representative has no power to bind third parties toward the Society. In any case orders are always assumed "subject to the approval of the Company", then the acceptance is definitively reserved for the latter.
- Given the absence of any operating constraint, the Company is not liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a result the Representative or to With this Letter of Appointment, the undersigned declares:
- To accept the Regulation, Marketing Plan and Guidelines available on Crowd Coffee website.
- To have understood, agreeing on this, that it cannot rely on the possibilities of the economic results obtainable since the latter are not at all certain.
In the context of the autonomy recognized by the Company to the Representative, the latter determines the times and manner of completion of this task, but by coordinating its activities on the needs and demands of the Company
The Representative / Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal without obligation to give any reason within 14 (fourteen) days from the signing of the contract by sending a notice by registered letter to:
- Vitha International Limited
Unit 26, Dunfermline Business Centre,
Izzatt Avenue. Dunfirmline KY11 3BZ.
The renunciation is mandatory and indispensable and nothing is agreed to limit it. In case of renunciation the person in charge:
- Must return the goods and materials of demonstration possibly purchased;
- Shall be entitled to reimbursement of the sums paid.
The reimbursement is subject to the integrity of the goods and materials returned.
In all other cases of termination of the relationship with the Company for any reason, the Sale Representative has the right to return the goods and materials and, within 30 days, to be reimbursed of the price of the goods and materials undamaged possibly held in not less than 90% of original cost.
The undersigned, through the signature of the present letter of assignment, undertakes:
- By signing this, the Sales Representative authorizes the Company to draw up the invoices or provisional receipts related to the Sales Representative activity within the terms established by the laws in force and on its behalf.
- If the Sales Representative will not communicate any faults of the document within 10 days from the date of receipt, this document will be considered valid in all effects, also for what concerns the tax reflexes.
- The Sales Representative shall indemnify the Company from any responsibility for administrative and fiscal giving notice that the above-mentioned service is free of charge.
- Not to disclose, without the prior written consent of the Company, to any third party, information of confidential nature such as data, news and documents relating to the commercial organization as well as to methods of working, sales and the data of the the assignment.
- Not to use the name of the Company or any trademarks owned by the same on any document, printed material, cassettes or videotapes or any other type, without Vitha International Limited is only and exclusively provided through the support of online tools.
- The will not be able to also use the name of the Company or any trademarks owned by the same in order to create Internet sites or in existing sites, without the written permission of the company.
- Not to provide indications, during the presentation of the initiative and related products, which could mislead the nature and characteristics of the product.
- Not to carry out any discount being prices identical for all consumers.
- Not to propose to other Vitha International Limited Sales Representative other products or services as well as to make proposals for alternative work.
- The assigned task remains strictly excluded from any present and future framing, as a relationship of dependence or agency and / or representation on behalf of the Company. This letter of appointment to sales may be cancelled by both parties at any time, without prior notice and without the right to compensation or compensation of any kind.
The present letter of appointment shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law. As far as other not foreseen in the present Letter of Appointment, it refers to the rules of law in the matter.
1. The identity and contact details of the data controller
Over the Dream Srl, with headquarters in L'AQUILA (AQ), from now on also referred to as "Data Controller", or even just "Owner", processes the data personal information provided for registration on the site https://www.crowd-coffee.com, for the finalization of purchases of products and services offered on the site, as well as for the provision of additional services made available through the site for those who access to the "Crowder" programs, pursuant to the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
The owner has the following contact details:
Certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of personal data refers to those, even sensitive, provided voluntarily during registration to the site, purchase of products and services offered on the site and possible membership and management of the "Crowder profile", which allows those who want to act as sales representative, contributing to the development of the "Crowd" network of customers and Crowd coffee appointees and achieving the relative utilities (henceforth also designated only as "Crowder" programs).
2. Purposes of the processing to which the personal data are intended and the legal basis of the processing
Personal data is processed for purposes strictly necessary for browsing the site, for finalizing purchases of products and services offered on the site and for providing additional related services in connection with "Crowder" programs as well as for related and / or instrumental purposes.
Personal data is processed on the basis of the contractual relationship accepted during registration, the purchase of products and services offered on the site and any access to the "Crowder" programs, as well as possibly based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to maintain and improve the services provided through the site, and / or to fulfill legal obligations. Furthermore, personal data may be processed for specific purposes if a clear and explicit consent has been issued.
3. Recipients of personal data
Personal data is processed by the Data Controller, by subjects authorized to process data (persons in charge) designated by the Data Controller, and by consultants and Data Processors, including by their representatives.
The Owner reserves the right to transfer personal data to consultants and Managers residing in a third country, who oblige them to provide the appropriate or appropriate guarantees, ensuring that the means are available to obtain a copy of such data and for the exercise of the other rights provided by the GDPR.
User data may also be communicated to the Judicial, Administrative or other public entity entitled to request them, in the cases provided for by law.
4. Processing methods and criteria for determining the retention period of personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of analogical and IT tools in order to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality, and to prevent access or unauthorized use of both personal data and the tools used for their processing, according to as provided in the processing register and in the security system of the Data Controller. In particular, personal data is processed and stored in compliance with the principles of necessity, minimization of data and limitation of the storage period, through the adoption of technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of risk of the treatments and for a period of time superior to the achievement of the purposes for which they are treated and to the complete fulfillment of the contractual program between the parties, as well as to the satisfaction of any requests by the Judicial Authority and for defense in court, usually ten years from the closing of relations between the parties, and in any case for the period prescribed by law.
5. Rights of interested parties
Each user and interested party has the right to request the Data Controller access to his personal data and the correction or deletion of the same, their portability, as well as to oppose or request the limitation of the processing.
If the legal basis of the processing consists solely of consent, each user and interested party has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
Each user and interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
It is expressly indicated, by the term "mandatory" or other equivalent, when the failure to provide data makes it impossible to use all or part of the services made available on the site. If the right to revoke consent with reference to such data is exercised, this also entails the immediate definition of the contractual relations between the parties, with the exclusion of any responsibility of the Data Controller for any further obligations that may exist at that time.
6. Communication of data from third parties
Considering that the Crowd Coffee business model foresees the possibility for the Crowders to acquire and communicate the personal data of third parties, subject to their consent, the Data Controller declares that the source from which the personal data originate consists solely of the Crowders themselves, without prejudice to the possibility that the data comes from publicly accessible sources.
7. Consent to data processing
According to the art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) GDPR, with the declaration of the accuracy of the underlying contact details and the selection of the relative check box, the user expresses his consent to the processing of data within the purposes and methods mentioned above within the limits in which the consent is required by applicable legislation. In particular, it expresses its consent for the acquisition of personal data also from third parties and for the communication of data to third parties as indicated in this information, until written revocation.
This document is a guide to support and address the activities to be carried on by any Crowder and, more in general, it summarizes the conduct to be assumed in the execution of his task.
The observance of these guidelines aims at ensuring compliance with the common rules established by the law for consumer protection, as well as promoting transparency and respect towards the new customer and / or Crowder who has chosen to consume Crowd Coffee products and / or join the initiative.
In particular, Crowd Coffee requires all Crowders to:
1. Identify immediately as such to the new potential customer. Explain the reason of contact and, where required, the detailed sale terms through the illustration of the e-commerce platform www.crowd-coffee.com.
2. Assist the new customer in accordance to the respect of the principles of correctness and transparency, in particular avoiding:
- Create confusion or uncertainty in the potential consumer
- Take advantage of its trust
- Exploit the lack of experience and knowledge of the potential consumer
3. Do not assume an intrusive behavior, scrupulously observing the right of the customer to refuse the proposal of purchase.
4. Present the products in a precise and truthful manner for what concerns the characteristics of the products, the conditions of sale, delivery, etc., without communicating different information from the real ones and, in any case, which can be found on the site.
5. Do not give non-confirmed information that are not written or that cannot be made available to the buyer together with the product, nor to make declarations or deceptive demonstrations.
6. Communicate in such a way that the terms of the offer are clear and the new customer is placed in conditions to understand exactly the nature of the offer and the commitments assumed with the execution of the order, even if the instructions are present and clearly illustrated on the site; in particular, before the conclusion of the sale, the Crowder must provide the following information:
- Name and address of Company
- Main features of the offered products
- Price of products including all taxes
- Delivery charges
- Terms of payment, Credit conditions and Terms of delivery
- Existence of the right of withdrawal, deletion or substitution and the arrangements for benefit
- Terms of any additional guarantees to those provided by law, offered by Crowd Coffee
- Conditions of the after-sales assistance service
7. Inform the customer that must take the time to read the order form, as well as the terms and conditions for the purchase on the site, with tranquility and attention.
8. Respond, where required, to customer questions on the product and on the offer in a gentle through statements or demonstrations that contain, directly or by implication, omissions, ambiguity or exaggeration.
9. To avoid the diffusion of information, news or false, defamatory, derogatory or loaded appreciations and to refrain from making comparisons that can deceive or that are incompatible with the principles of fair competition; any points of comparison must be chosen honestly and must be based on the facts that can be tested.
10. Not denigrate other firms or other products of the same market sector in which Crowd Coffee operates either directly or by implication.
11. Do not use for any reason, the trademark or logo of a competing firm. The Crowder cannot take dishonest advantage of the good name and the logo of another brand or product.
12. The Crowder must ensure that the client personal data is treated with respect to fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. Personal data must be collected with manner and at reasonable times to avoid that they result intrusive.
13. The Crowder must provide detailed rules for access to all necessary documentation for an understanding of the operation and condition of Crowd Coffee.
Tax obligations and regulations for Sales agents (Crowder) 1. Taxaspects
The activity of sales person may be carried out by anyone, provided they meet the following requirements:
1. be of age;
2. have no penalties;
1. to be in possession of an identification card.
The commissions received do not add up to any other income and must not be declared based on the R.M. 180 / E of 12/07/1995 as they are subject to a final withholding tax of 23% on 78% of the commission accrued as contemplated in the D.P.R. 600/73 art. 25 bis (or 17.94% on 100% of the commission earned). It is the Client's responsibility to pay the withholding tax invoice / receipt and the presentation of the Compensation Certificate, accrued at the end of the year. Furthermore the commissions collected do not fall within the limit calculation to be paid by the spouse for the purposes of tax deduction. Therefore those who only receive commissions from sales agents are always fiscally dependent on the spouse and therefore the spouse can take advantage of the tax deduction.
The activity of person in charge of sales can be carried out without registration with the Revenue Agency when it is carried out occasionally for amounts not exceeding € 5,000.00 (five thousand) of net commissions (€ 6,410.26 gross); exceeding this limit, the obligation to request the VAT number to the Revenue Agency, which is competent for the territory, as required by the R.M. 18 / E of 01/27/2006.
The VAT Code for our activity is generally: 46.19.02, the registration can be made at all the Revenue Agencies, competent for the territory.
Over the Dream S.r.l. 1
Commissions received by sales representatives are subject to INPS contributions based on law 335/95 on the amount of over € 5,000.00 (five thousand) of net commissions (€ 6,410.26 gross).
The INPS fee for VAT holders is 1/3 (one third) for the charge and 2/3 (two thirds) for the client company. From 01/01/2017 the contribution is equal to 32.72% for non-insured persons in other obligatory pension schemes and 24% for pensioners or other mandatory pension protection. The fulfillment of the payment to INPS is the responsibility of the Client Company as a substitute for contributions.
The INPS registration is the responsibility of the person in charge (separate management), by means of a specific registration form.
The sales manager with the I.V.A. must comply with the various obligations:
1. Pay the VAT amounts every three months;
a. 16 May for the first quarter (January, February, March,);
b. August 16th for the second quarter (April, May, June,);
c. 16 November for the third quarter (July, August, September,);
d. March 16th in the fourth quarter balance (October, November, December).
e. 27 December VAT payment on account.
2. Present the invoice data